At Roche, we believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives. We are brave in both decision and action, we believe that good business means a better world.
The Business Solution Analyst – ERP EMEA D2S, expert (SAP eWM), joins a team of talented, creative, and motivated SAP Business Solution Analysts within ERP Informatics accountable for delivering solutions to Roche’s global Product and Supply Chain Management business unit. This position has a very high level of customer interaction and will contribute to projects, enhancements, and maintenance activities related to our SAP instances dedicated to Supply Change Management area.
This position reports functionally to the Team Head, ERP EMEA O2C, F2P and D2S and will be based in Kaiseraugst Switzerland. In order to support a Regional users' base, this role requires the ability to travel internationally up to 10% as needed.
- Design, build, test, deploy, maintain, and improve existing system functionality; develop new features per business requirements and create system documentation, including functional and technical specifications, test plans, and scripts.
- Can influence decisions within area.
- Ensure validation, audit, and legal compliance of system throughout lifecycle.
- Provide content knowledge on Incident, Problem, and Change management processes to appropriate IT teams and collaborate with other IT teams to implement solutions that optimize operational performance of system.
- Drive coordination of activities for small-to-medium changes in area of responsibility; provide 2nd/3rd level support and involved in Projects
- Help drive process improvement initiatives to optimize user experience and business understanding of solution.
Who You Are:
You actively pursue new ideas and question conventional thought patterns. You appreciate working in a dynamic organization with ambitious goals and an environment characterized by mutual respect, open dialogue and collaboration across numerous global and local interfaces.
For this position, the ideal candidate brings the following qualifications:
- 5 years or more of SAP eWM – extended Warehouse Management configuration experience and detailed knowledge of integrating eWM with corresponding SAP ECC components including Material and Quality Management. SAP Certification in eWM (desirable) and MM, QM (optional).
- Knowledge of the CIF and qRFC interface.
- Experience as a consultant, functional expert, or similar role highly desirable. Experience conducting large-scale requirements and design sessions with business process owners.
- Skilled in problem/incident management, experience working in ITIL and Project Management environments, SLAs – Service Level Agreements and full lifecycle system support
- Must be a self-starter, results-oriented and have a track record of timely, high-quality deliverables and Ability to work with remote and virtual teams
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in German and English; strong presentation and negotiation/conflict resolution skills.
- Experience in pharmaceutical, biotech, or other validated environment highly desired
Do you have any questions? Please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Information Technology, Information Technology > IT Business Process Management, Consulting and Support