Principle Roles & Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Work closely with Roche Pharma China leadership team to develop corporate affairs strategy, programs and resource plan to meet Roche Pharma China’s overall growth strategies and strategic segment priorities;
- Maintain and nurture government and industrial associations relationships with key stakeholders at central and local levels;
- Drive and coordinate collaboration across Divisions/BUs on corporate affairs programs and initiatives to create a favorable environment for Roche’s business in China;
- Develop in-depth knowledge of China healthcare system and healthcare policies, and keep internal stakeholders timely and well informed for response & action;
- Proactively anticipate, identify and manage risks which could affect Roche China’s image, reputation and market position in China. Leveraging government relations resource to support crisis management when needed;
- Legislatively represent and protect Roche interests. Represent Roche at all appropriate occasions, e.g. conferences, meetings, and forums;
- Establish partnership programs and dialogue channels for Roche Pharma China and global executives to communicate with regard to its long term commitment and strategy in China with senior decision makers in Chinese Government bodies (central government, key provincial, Tier 1 and Tier 2 cities);
- Organize and support HQ's global executives' visits to China, particularly their engagement with senior government officials, and government officials' visits to HQ.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor degree, master degree or MPA/MBA is a plus.
- 15+ years’ experience working in a corporate affairs or business development position in China for an international company or organization. Working experience in government is highly desirable.
- Strong leadership and business acumen, extreme discretion and the ability to think proactively, strategically and work collaboratively.
- Strong influencing and communication skills.
- Strong capability and confidence to work cross functionally and to build relationships within and beyond the company.
- Leadership capability to lead and develop the team.
Job Required Competencies
- Proven record of success, excellent knowledge and rich experience in corporate affairs.
- Good knowledge of Chinese government/political system and profound understanding of China's healthcare industry.
- A self-starter with strong discipline, hardworking, and a positive and enthusiastic attitude, high ethics, and a demonstrated track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment.
- Ability to think strategically with great business acumen.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team spirit; Good presentation skills.
- Fluent in English and Chinese, both verbal and written.
罗氏是一家提供均等机会的雇主。Access、 Access > Government Affairs