As a "Senior I IT, Test Automation " you implement and oversee test automation activities in alignment with business requirements and technical specifications. Using your previous experience and provided training, you maintain and manage testing processes within the organization. You assure that implementing improvements are with a view to increasing cost and resource efficiency and optimization of existing services and project processes. You are expected to continuously maintain and develop your knowledge within the technical domain, as well as the knowledge of your colleagues.
Years of relevant working experience
Minimum 3 years of professional experience with test automation and basic experience with testing management.
Master’s degree or equivalent work experience in computer sciences, Software Engineering, Information Systems) or equivalent work experience.
- Driving system testing activities for business area / project / program
- Executing test automation strategy
- Provides guidance on testing and documentation to project managers, IT project teams, and database administrators)
- Working closely with 3rd party contractors.
- Automation Tester for Search platform (Big Data)
- Knowledge of testing and SDLC activities
- Good knowledge of testing tools (e.g. JIRA, HP ALM)
- Experience with test automation tools (e.g. SoapUI, Selenium), scripting languages (e.g. Shell-scripting, Python)
- Knowledge of ETL/SQL processing
- Problem solving, project planning, systems analysis, teamwork, and organizational skills
- Openness to work on projects with different times zone
- Good communication skills
40h per week
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Information Technology, Information Technology > Application Development / Programming