To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategorySalesJob Details
Position:Account Executive - Enterprise - FINS
Salesforce provides a compelling opportunity for Sales Professionals with a proven track record exceeding quota in technology sales. Our goal is to build an organization of intelligent, ambitious, Account Executives committed to our vision of changing the software landscape. With 95% customer satisfaction, a best-in-class CRM/Sales Force Automation tool that Reps love to use, and a fiercely loyal customer base, it’s a powerful combination for sales success. Top sales talent across the world join us for or our “change the world” mentality; the opportunity to excel in a fast-paced, performance-based, team atmosphere.
You will be responsible for driving strategic, enterprise-wide sales initiatives into a territory consisting of calling on the largest companies in India. Your accounts will be a blend of clients with addition revenue opportunities and prospects. You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied and reference-able customers. Very competitive comp plan with tremendous upside earnings potential.
- To exceed monthly / quarterly sales targets by selling Salesforce solutions into enterprise accounts and within an assigned geographical or vertical market. You will manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
- Territory identification and research, to formalize a go to market territory strategy and create qualified target account list within 30 days.
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated market sector(s).
- Engage with prospect organizations to position Salesforce solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc.
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Daily update of the Salesforce system with accurate customer and pipeline data.
- Accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- Successfully sold into large Enterprise companies.
- 15+ years of enterprise solution sales experience selling CRM, ERP, or similar preferably in the BFSI sector.
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals, with atleast 5 years in the financial services space.
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Strategic account planning and execution skills.
- Experience selling to C-Level and across both IT and business units to customers in West Market of India.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Passion and commitment for customer success.
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform.
- Strong time management skills.
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement withSalesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.