To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Business Development Representative (BDR) - Public Sector - DACH Market
Location: Germany- Remote
London or Amsterdam
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” seven years in a row and #1 on the FORTUNE ‘100 Best Companies to Work For®’ List. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Public Sector Sales Development organization. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day. Salesforce.com offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to sell business application solutions and take your career to the next level!
As a Business Development Representative you will act as part of a Regional Sales Team consisting of a Regional Vice President & 3-5 Account Executives hunting new business within specific public sector territories. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day.
What’s in it for You:
- The opportunity to generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a world class experience
- Partner with our experienced Account Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in salesforce.com products
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Evangelize salesforce.com and the on-demand model
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
- Solid Base Salary + Commission, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 25 days Holidays, 7 Paid Days off to Volunteer, Medical/Dental coverage, Gym/Yoga/Wellness Reimbursement & more
- Minimum 1 year of full-time sales experience (software sales is a plus)
- Proven track record of success prospecting for new business
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Fluent level of English and German
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- CRM experience
- Inside sales experience a plus
- Enterprise prospecting experience a plus
- Experience selling into Public Sector (Local Government, Central Government, Healthcare, MOD) a plus
- Experience being held to sales metrics a plus
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.