To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
The strategic Success Director will shape and drive end-to-end digital transformations
across people, processes, and technology while driving business value based on the customer
strategy and priorities. They are experienced business executives that empower our most complex
high-value customers to reach their digital aspirations. They act as the coach of the customer
relationship leveraging the full power of Salesforce by bringing in technical experts, success
managers, executive sponsors, product managers, and strategic programs.
The strategic Success Director will be an individual contributor on named accounts. Strategic Success Directors play a key role in building a culture of constant improvement in the world of agility, challenge the customer status quo, and find ways to inject speed into processes to ensure customer value realization with Salesforce while fostering exceptional long-term relationships at the customer C-level.
The ideal Strategic Success Director will possess both long-term business /digital consulting background and enterprise knowledge that enables them to drive an engagement at the C-level.
- Know the customer’s business and bring customer’s vision and inspiration to life by leveraging the full potential of the Salesforce platform
- Leverages Salesforce Customer Success methodology and partner with customer C-level to builds a comprehensive success strategy which aligns with the customer initiatives and programs
- Establish a wide network across the company beyond the success team and leverage the full potential of Salesforce, bringing in technical experts, success managers, executive sponsors, product managers, and strategic programs to transform the customer’s business
- Perceived as a Trusted Advisor providing strategic guidance and a path to value to Customer Executive Leadership and internal account teams, demonstrating cross-functional collaboration
- Establish relationships with key executives and decision-makers and participate in customer’s internal meetings to gain insights for recommending valuable and actionable solutions
- Building a culture of constant change in the world of agility and find ways to inject speed into processes
- Influence the mindset of customers by challenging the status quo and constantly deliver innovation to grow our customer’s business
- Bring expertise and experience to ensure the right governance model to lead a digital change, ensure business value and objectives are created
- Build and lead the structure of the program and center of excellence by leveraging Salesforce best practices, design and architecture principles
- Orchestrate complex processes that involve large numbers of discrete initiatives across a multi-cloud environment and stakeholders
- Ensure their team is engaging strategically with their customers and helps prioritize their activities to drive customer value
Preferred Qualification & Skills:
- Experienced professional with over 15 years in digital consulting/business consulting/ digital marketing or relevant industry expertise
- Strong business acumen who can demonstrate working to the best industry standards and ensure that the Salesforce solution is aligned to the customers business objectives
- Proven, successful track record of working with C-suite executives and other business decision-makers and ability to work at customer board level
- Proven result in taking a lead role in working with global enterprise companies that had the value realization at the front of the business drivers for the transition and implementation
- Experience applying information technology solutions to complex business challenges
- Proven, successful track record in helping enterprises transform their organizations, taking a lead role for the overall success
- A confident communicator with an executive presence, able to clearly explain the program to non-technical and technical audiences
- Innovative problem solver and a digital champion, who can advise the customer on new solutions based on customer roadmap and long-term strategic goals
- Fluency in German language is a plus.
- PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success
- BEGINNERS MIND: Always learning, approaches each interaction with an open mind, a great listener, and hands-on
- URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
- OHANA: A team player that everyone enjoys working with and has a generous heart
- TRUST: Trust the company’s core values
- ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.