To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryProducts and Technology
The Salesforce Tableau CRM team is seeking a Senior Manager/Director to lead teams on the AI powered analytics track (Einstein Discovery) and will be instrumental in guiding the future of AI Augmented Analytics.
Salesforce Tableau CRM is one of the fastest growing businesses in Salesforce and has disrupted the Analytics market by bringing AI augmented analytics to every business user.
As an engineering manager, you will focus on developing the team around you. You are as enthusiastic about recruiting and building a team as you are about challenging technical problems that your team will solve. You will also help shape, direct and execute our product vision. You’ll be challenged to blend customer-centric principles, industry-changing innovation, and the reliable delivery of new technologies. You will work directly with engineering, product, and design, to create experiences that reinforce the Salesforce brand by delighting and wowing our customers.
- Manage, hire, and nurture a world class team building the most reliable, available, scalable, and smart ML platform for Tableau CRM.
- Invest in continuous employee development of a highly technical team by mentoring and coaching engineers and technical leads in the team.
- Recruit and attract top talent.
- Drive execution and delivery by collaborating with cross functional teams, architects, product owners and engineers.
- Scrum Master for 2-3 engineering teams.
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Independently capable of driving day-to-day activities with minimal management consultation.
• Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming product requirements into an actionable product roadmap.
•Experience providing mentorship, technical leadership, and guidance to team members.
• Experience using agile methodologies to deliver products and technologies.
• Strong customer service orientation and a desire to help others succeed.
• Top notch written and oral communication skills.
• Startup experience is preferred.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.