To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Are you an experienced Software sales professional with a strong track record of selling Enterprise Software/solutions into Large Accounts? Do you enjoy selling market-leading solutions across all areas of the business? Are you passionate about data and the impact it makes to your customers?
If this resonates with you then read on. Tableau is growing and we're looking to expand our teams across EMEA and are looking for a talented, experienced Enterprise Account Manager to be based in the Netherlands. You will be responsible for a portfolio of Enterprise named accounts, that are spread across the Netherlands, across a variety of industries.
You will be responsible for driving sales of Tableau products into these existing customers, and opening up new accounts within your account set. This exciting role will manage a mixture of smaller “land and expand” opportunities and larger, more complex strategic opportunities where you will demonstrate the true business value of the Tableau solution to both prospects and existing customers. You will be able to leverage your relationships with C-Suite By building strategic relationships with these senior stakeholders and influencers - to identify the ways in which Tableau will play an integral part in their success as a business. You will drive pan-Enterprise adoption by navigating your way through multiple departments to truly understand where and how Tableau can help their business gain insights from their data. You will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and account care.
This role is a senior quota-carrying sales position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall sales organisation, and you'll be working with a talented virtual team of pre-sales, marketing, inside sales and solution consultants to support your success.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include:
- You will be defining and executing territory and account sales plans for your territory/portfolio, which will enable you to meet/exceed your sales quota.
- Managing the full sales cycle – from prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within your account portfolio and territory
- You will be drawing on your experience gained from working in a similar role, to develop, and nurture long-term business meaningful relationships with key stakeholders and influencers in the sales process – being their trusted advisor and tableau evangelist.
- Navigating the procurement processes and buying cycles of these accounts, understanding who the key influencers and decision makers are to enable you to successfully close business in an efficient manner
- You will be working with the relevant partners when required - leveraging them to support your sales efforts
- One of our core values is ease of use – and you will be able to provide initial product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers
- For more complex sales, you will be able to leverage and coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering.
- We are a data company – it’s all in the data and we use our own tools, so you will be maintaining accurate information in our CRM tool – SFDC – including sales pipeline, forecasting, and customer information.
- Keeping abreast of competition, competitive issues and products – this is where your knowledge of the market really comes to the fore.
- Participate in team building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Travelling to customer sites in support of sales efforts
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are …
- Experienced. You have a proven track record of successfully selling software/SaaS solutions and closing enterprise-wide agreements into large enterprises. (7+ years of enterprise sales experience) Knowledge of BI/Analytics would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Domain. You have an excellent understanding of SaaS software solutions, across a variety of industries/verticals. Experienced in selling BI/Data analytics solutions would be highly advantageous
- Performer. Consistent overachievement of sales goals.
- Amazing Salesperson. You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring new customers into the Tableau fold and maximize revenue. You are a closer.
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it. Fluent in Dutch and English is a must
- Missionary. Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in Tableau’s mission. You can go beyond relationship management.
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring on board to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.