To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategoryAdministrative SupportJob Details
Team Description: Business Support Office (BSO) is the group of Executive Assistants and Team Assistants which provide the most efficient and best in class administrative services to support the rapid business growth and customer success.Responsibilities
Schedule and calendar management;
- Provides a comprehensive and efficient calendar management service such as coordination of various internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, all hands meetings, off- site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
- Working with cross-functional teams, partners and clients, you will proactively and strategically schedule and manage complex calendar based upon priorities; adding, canceling and editing meeting requests, handling conflicts as well as ensuring detailed logistics such as food/catering, technologies and other tools are in place.
Travel booking and expense reimbursement ;
- Prepare and arrange appropriate domestic and international travel within Company’s travel policy, taking into account travel Visas, costs and proper documentation and approvals. This will include total travel coordination including air and ground transportation, Executive’s private car, hotel reservations, restaurants etc.
- Prepare and submit all expense reports on a timely basis, following up on discrepancies and missing receipts to ensure accuracy.
Client relationship ;
- Arrange business dinner (restaurant / car reservations, direct comms with client, prepare gifts, invitation/thank-you letter etc), entertainment and congratulatory gifts/telegram by strictly following Company policy.
- Support to host client visiting Company. This will include taking clients to meeting rooms, tea serving, assisting VIP / client logistics / transportation etc.
Events and visitor support ;
- Assist coordination of all-hands meetings, internal / external events, offsite/onsite large meetings/events, international VIP events etc and ensure all the related logistics are prepared well in advance.
- Support logistics of HQ’s Executives visit to Japan office and clients.
- Handle confidential and sensitive matters with attention to detail
- Assist with PowerPoint presentations, org chart, Microsoft documentations and Google applications, Salesforce apps as needed. You may draft and manage communications for Executive as requested.
- Effectively partner and build collaborative relationship with other teams such as Facilities, Finance, IT, Employee Success and Security in Company to resolve any logistical issues and serves as information resource for Executives and department.
- Register suppliers, place purchase orders, reconcile and submit invoices.
- Monitors budget for departments, reconciling discrepancies and monitoring spend.
- Provide other administrative support to Executive and relevant department as required
- Act as a secondary assistant for Executive (s) in other department and will provide backup support for colleagues during absence.
- Proactively raise the new idea, lead and/or support Kaizen activities to conceptualize the new administrative mechanism and continuously improve the existing administrative procedure to efficiently support the business scaling.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
- Minimum of 5 + years of relevant administrative experience supporting Executives in large international company
- Fluent in Japanese (reading, writing, speaking & listening) in addition to Business level English (reading, writing, speaking & listening) communicative ability.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft software products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Gmail and Google Calendar. Experiences with virtual meetings and tools e.g., Google Hangouts, Zoom, Webex and conference calls are must. Salesforce apps such as Slack and Quip are plus.
- Must be efficient, simple, clear and logical communicator with excellent verbal, written and editing skills.
- Discreet, professional manner and etiquette on communications
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential business matters and information with discretion.
- Skillful execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail and accuracy, organization and process under time pressure.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of internal / external business partners, to understand business & people and to build the positive relationships.
- Ability to efficiently impact - provide excellent administrative services in most efficient manner to support scaling business while focusing on the effort for new value creation by continuous improvement or implementation of new ideas
- Drive sharing of best practices, improvements, ideas and constructive feedback.
- A general understanding and knowledges about the back office function.
- Ability to initiate, drive and lead projects of intermediate complexity.
- Effective and collaborative team player willing to help team members and cover for colleagues during their absence
- Be credible, trustful and informative.
- Proactive thinker, anticipate change or conflicts before arising and prepare solution well in advance
- Flexible and comfortable in fast paced, changing environment and priorities of a rapidly growing technology company
- Client focus orientation. Mindset to maintain/improve company’s impression to clients and partners
- Positive attitude for continuous learning, growing and challenging. Demonstrate ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies / knowledges and accept new challenges / opportunities.
- Shows grace under pressure
- Strong passion for social contribution
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement withSalesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.