To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategoryProducts and TechnologyJob Details
Today Salesforce's development teams need to work smarter, faster, and standards
compliant. The Salesforce Engineering organization provides secure, reliable, easy
to use, and intelligent engineering tooling and services that are the foundation for
all developers at Salesforce to create their product innovations with high quality.
We leverage best-in-industry offerings to offer exceptional tools and services. We go above and beyond to delight our customers. We balance well across Trust and Run the Business, incremental and disruptive innovations in our tooling and services to power the Salesforce Build for Anywhere mission.
The ideal engineer would have 5+ years on public cloud (preferably GCP) native application development tools, listed in https://cloud.google.com/products/tools. This engineer would have contributed to delivering infrastructure as code for data center provisioning and configuration management. They would have contributed to developing unified developer workflows for mobile and web development.
Due to the depth and breadth of the above responsibility, this role calls for a strong, motivated LMTS or higher capable of driving the team's vision forward. Engineers who thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, collaborative environment, and love working with an agile, customer driven, technology team should apply.
We are looking for engineers who earn trust of the team and the entire engineering organisation via their innovation mindset, looking through the customer lens, deeply studying the existing landscape and finding fitting tools and technologies that would bring even greater predictability and efficiency to the existing engineering development workflows.
This role has visibility to leadership, often delivering on top priorities each year around internal engineering productivity, and working on initiatives that cross the entire organisation. We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated, engaging engineer who embodies a mix of drive, humility, bias toward execution, pragmatism, strong user empathy and teamwork.
- Creative problem solver and out of the box thinker who can effectively collaborate with a range of stakeholders throughout a matrixes organisation.
- Demonstrate ability to ramp up on new systems and deeply evaluate the technical components of a technology, service or product from a business perspective.
- Be a proud ideator and confidently drive innovations to market with full customer perspective.
- Bold Communicator. Define expectations for collaborating teams, hold them accountable to success and failure.
- Strong familiarity working within case/ticketing queues, managing competing tasks & troubleshooting requests on behalf of stakeholders.
- 5+ years experience on Salesforce Core CRM application (development, integration, testing).
- 5+ years experience in python.
- 2+ years experience in scripting languages like bash, node.js, or ruby
- Fluency in Kubernetes
- Fluency in at least one compiled OOP language such as C++ or Java
- Fluency in 1 or more virtualisation technology (VMs, docker, rkt, xen, ...)
- Fluency in at-least 1 public cloud substrates like GCP or AWS or Azure, preferably GCP.
- Fluent in unix.
- Working knowledge of cloud native application development tool such as Microclimate, Theia, Atom is Nice to Have.
- Infrastructure as code tools (Google Cloud Deployment Manager, Terraform, Puppet, etc) is a Nice to Have.
- ML experience is a Nice to Have
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement withSalesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.