To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
“The secret to successful hiring is this: look for the people who want to change the
world” Marc Benioff, CEO, Salesforce
Sound like you? Great, here’s what #Salesforce, can offer you to help you to thrive;
Seeking high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts to join the Salesforce AMER Public Sector Sales Development organization. Ideal candidates are eager to help customers find the right solution to fit their needs and demonstrate their ability to be tenacious, self-starters every day. Salesforce.com offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the training, resources, and outstanding leadership to sell business application solutions and advance in your sales career.
We drive talent progression and pipeline creation while helping our Public Sector customers jump into the digital era. We hire and develop exceptional people by creating a diverse and inclusive culture that makes Salesforce the most desirable destination for talented individuals building their "dream career.”
We scale through operational excellence and alignment with our stakeholders across all business functions in all countries.
Your main responsibilities:
- You will play a key role as you lead a team of highly visible and motivated Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) supporting field marketing’s demand generation efforts through our digital inbound channels
- You will be responsible for the hiring, onboarding and coaching, of a team of SDRs in a very fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- You'll be a valuable contributor to your market’s demand generation strategy and will be working closely with sales and marketing leadership to execute best-in-class campaigns, help optimize our pipeline generation techniques while focusing on our customer success.
- The Sales Development Manager role is a progressive one and we are looking for leaders who want to further develop their own careers by continuous professional development and moving into even more senior roles of ever-increasing responsibility within Salesforce.
- Lead by example by demonstrating the Sales Development Organisation core values of Trust, Self-development, Ohana, and Innovation
- Develop SDRs into sales-ready candidates for future Account Executive positions
- Player Coach; potentially be assisting in following up with customers & leads. Hands-on as we develop a new team
- Establish and nurture relationships with senior stakeholders across our sales, marketing, recruitment, employee success, talent development, and strategy divisions
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of the process, efficiency, and productivity
- Responsible for forecasting and driving teams to exceed key business metrics through coaching and fun incentives
What we are looking for:
- 2-3+ years of quota carrying experience, previous management experience a plus, IT or complex selling environment preferred
- You have a passion for people development and previous coaching experience
- Consistent proven track record of quota over-achievement
- Experience working in a high growth environment and managing a complex ecosystem
- You have outstanding organizational and time management skills
- You have a strategic mindset and strong analytical skills
What's in it for you?
- Structured career path into Sales Management and Senior Leadership positions
- World - Class Training & Development in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge
- Opportunity to be part of the Salesforce’s employee-led and organized Equality Groups helping to drive innovation and social responsibility
- Make a massive impact on the development of your team by helping to shape their dream career
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun, and challenging environment where we will provide you with all the tools to help you reach your full potential
- Benefits: Private Medical Insurance, Pension, Dental Insurance, Wellness & Education Reimbursements, ESPP, Maternity/Parental leave available, 7 Volunteering Days a year, plus even more surprises!
- - Not just a “job”, a Career: Our 30% YOY growth has positioned a culture of talent development where we constantly create development opportunities for you to learn, grow and feel empowered to realize your full potential, whichever career path you choose.
- - #GivingBack: You will become part of a diverse and inclusive team where giving back is close to our hearts, an integral part of our success, and core to the #SalesforceOhana Culture
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.