To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
About Datorama, a Salesforce Company
Datorama’s marketing intelligence platform transforms the way marketers optimize their marketing performance, business impact, and customer loyalty. With Datorama, customers can:
• Automatically connect all their disparate marketing tools and reports in one centralized place
• Access and act on the right cross-channel KPIs, dashboards, reports and AI-powered insights
• Optimize and report on every investment, performance, and outcome across the customer journey
Datorama powers marketing intelligence for thousands of brands, agencies and publishers globally including IBM, Nike, Ticketmaster, Viacom, and [email protected], helping them make smarter marketing decisions every day.
Datorama has a global presence and was recently named a Gartner Cool Vendor and ranks #35 on the Deloitte Fast 500 list. Learn more about how we can help you: datorama.com
About The Position
The Sr. Account Executive is a hunter role based in our Zürich office. The role will focus on driving new customer acquisition within Enterprise accounts. This individual will play a key role in driving the continued DACH expansion joining a high performing sales team. This is a ground floor opportunity that is experiencing tremendous growth.
- Locate and present to leading Advertisers and Brand Marketers within the DACH region.
- Identify, call, email and pitch f2f the Datorama offering to new prospects and existing stakeholders within these accounts.
- Working closely with Sales Engineering, Business Development and Marketing teams to surface opportunities and generate required pipeline.
- During the sales process, if appropriate manage the proof of concept with support from a sales engineer.
- Foster and maintain client relationships with key accounts, coordinating with account management teams for client handovers upon signature of a deal (and again upon occasion for renewals, or upgrades if required)
- Help continue to build a strong team environment and set structure for future Sales team members
- experience in SaaS or Ad tech/ Mar tech sales or related areas. Experience with the BI/Analytics/DB space is preferred.
- Understand the changing nature of the online advertising industry and eco-system as a whole.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Time management skills with the ability to effectively manage and prioritize own workload.
- Natural ability for consultative and solution-based selling.
- Ability to build strong relationships with direct customers and internal teams.
- Motivated self-starter who is hungry to win.
- Excellent presentation, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Fluent in German and English.
- B.S. or B.A. degree or higher
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.