Senior Account Executive Travel & Transport
Location: Frankfurt, Berlin
Salesforce is the world’s #1 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform. Our cloud-based applications for sales, service, marketing, and more don’t require IT experts to set up or manage — simply log in and start connecting to customers in a whole new way. Our innovative cloud-based platform gets accolades from press around the world, but it’s the dedication to helping our customers succeed that's made us one of the world’s largest software company. We pride not only on our award-winning technology, but also on the talent of its people. The company is thriving under the guidance and leadership of some of the brightest minds and most experienced executives in business.
Salesforce is a fast growing company which has kept its strong core values: trust, equality, growth and innovation.
We foster creativity and innovation at every level and to align all company on same objectives, strategic vision and country goals are built as one team. It is possible and encouraged for each employee to contribute to country goals and participate to strategic vision.
We are currently looking for curious and driven Senior Account Executives with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales and account management experience. You will be selling our entire portfolio of products across a Travel & Transport industry aligned patch of enterprise accounts.
Salesforce offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell business applications solutions and be set up for success. Our goal is to build an organisation of smart, customer oriented Account Executives, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle. At Salesforce integrity and reliability are as important as talent and effort.
- As part of our Enterprise Sales team you will be selling to our top enterprise T&T accounts.
- You will build, share with an extended team and implement an account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Manage entire complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of applications.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers.
- Evangelise the salesforce vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives.
- Several year experience of solutions selling.
- T&T Industry knowledge
- Ability to map out and strategically define account plans for top tier accounts managed.
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform.
- Effectively optimise internal and external networks.
- Evidence of relationship building skills with an ability to grow and nurture relationships.
- Excellent at leveraging C-level and LOB relationships.
- Exhibits characteristics of self-starting, risk taking, and a drive to succeed.
- Must be proficient in both oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to negotiate complex deals.
- Very competitive compensation package with uncapped commission and employee stock purchase plan
- Ramp up schedule including training boot camp in San Francisco at hire and continuous sales and product training
- Career Advancement in a fast paced and rapidly growing organization, mobility within the firm
In Hawaiian culture, “Ohana” means family; it's the tie that binds people together. Our Ohana is built on four core values that inspire us to work together every day toward improving the world.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.