To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with
their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas—a new
technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model and a new
integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to
great heights, including being named one of Forbes World’s Most Innovative Company ten years in a
row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest
growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible
opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce.
Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers and partners, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Diversity & Inclusion:
One of Salesforce's core values is, Equality. Salesforce believes in equal opportunity employment for everyone. Salesforce also promotes and respects work-life balance, because we believe that enhancing personal and professional growth is key to global success.
Be successful together:
Salesforce is a fast growing company which has kept its strong core values: trust, equality, growth and innovation.
We foster creativity and innovation at every level. We align the entire company on the same objectives, strategic vision and country goals, which are built as one team. We are intentional about creating an inclusive community where every individual’s voice is heard and everyone is empowered to be their authentic self.
We are currently recruiting high-energy Account Executives with relevant experience in Software or Solution sales, value-oriented sales approach. Ideal candidates should possess strong B2B sales and account management experience and a solid track record selling into the German market. Salesforce offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to sell business application solutions. Our employees are committed to winning but also benefit from seasoned leadership and an incredible, loyal and passionate customer base ideal for up-selling and cross-selling our growing suite of Cloud Computing applications and platform.
- Learn Salesforce award winning products, platform, and value proposition
- Work in partnership with our team of Business Developers, Pre-sales and marketers for all sales leads and sales opportunities
- Drive a high volume of sales by managing the complete sales process
- Up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships
- Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings
- Managing industry events and user groups to generate market interest
- Attend industry-recognized sales training programs
- Further development of sales techniques through our Sales Academy, Boot camp and Sales Productivity teams
- Technology sales experience, preferably Software or Business Applications
- Solid sales forecasting abilities and revenue achievement
- Successful history of net new business sales
- A background in inbound and outbound prospecting and closing of new business
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Fluent in German and English
- Willingness to Travel
- Attractive compensation package with uncapped commission and employee stock purchase plan
- Ramp up schedule including training boot camp in San Francisco at hire and continuous sales and product training
- Career Advancement in a fast paced and rapidly growing organization, mobility within the firm
- Attractive parental benefits to help you tend to all your family needs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.