To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategorySalesJob Details
As the Senior Demo Engineer you will have a significant impact on our Solution
Engineering’s success by specializing in designing and implementing creative demo solutions for
our nonprofit and education industries. You are a developer who thrives on making a technically
challenging scenarios seamlessly possible using the full power of the Salesforce platform.
The Solution Development team manages and delivers simple-to-use, flexible, reliable and user-friendly demonstration assets that enable our Solution Engineers to take our customers on engaging personalized journeys so they understand how to scale their missions in this new all digital world.
We're looking for exceptional candidates to join the Solution Development team within Salesforce.org . If you possess intellectual curiosity, great problem solving & development skills, along with an unwavering belief that the right technology can solve any problem including world hunger (no really, we mean it!) then you are the ideal candidate for the job.
Your Impact & Responsibilities:
- Drive demo development from idea to reality across multiple industries and product lines for repeatable demo assets and custom demos.
- Partner with industry stakeholders within the organization; lead requirements gathering and identification of use case priorities based on demand and market opportunity.
- Architect, design, and build end-to-end demos that cross nonprofit, education and global industries
- Project manage your delivery lifecycle from use case, feature prioritization, storyboarding, demo asset design, configuration, QA validation, release communication to SE enablement.
- Provide deep technical knowledge and configuration of Nonprofit Cloud, Education Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Pardot for our global SE stakeholders.
- Manage our development methodology and lead QA processes for all new product releases and minor releases for the Solution Development team.
- Manage complex demo asset environments with the latest innovation as well as maintenance.
- Deliver custom demo support on strategic deals and opportunities.
- Monitor and respond to stakeholder questions; troubleshoot issues with the demo environments and collaborate with technical teams as needed to resolve them.
- Manage delivery to SE enablement with final handoffs, release notes, scripts, videos, how-tos and directions.
- Bachelor’s degree, Information Sciences, Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, MBA, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years work experience.
- Deep technical experience and understanding of the capabilities of the Salesforce platform; Flows, Einstein Prediction Builder, Einstein Analytics, Tableau CRM Basics, etc.
- Certified Salesforce Admin, Salesforce Advanced Admin, Salesforce Platform App Builder, Salesforce Platform Developer, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist.
- Excellent configuration and development skills, paired with ability to demonstrate solutions through storytelling.
- Technical aptitude to understand data models, system integration, data migration, and how to implement Salesforce.
- Project management skills to orchestrate complex projects, and ability to prioritize work in a fast paced environment.
- Continual learning and development; stay up-to-date on the fast paced Salesforce product release cycles; implement new products into our demo environments.
- Experience as a sales or demo engineer.
- Experience working in nonprofit or education industries as advanced admin or developer.
- Certified Salesforce Application Architect, System Architect, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant, experience working on Heroku.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement withSalesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.