To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Account Executive, Salesforce Marketing Cloud - Commercial Business
We’re digital marketing experts. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our more human, less corporate culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success. We are the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
About the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
In today’s connected world, every customer interaction matters. The Salesforce Marketing Cloud helps our customers to make the most of every touchpoint, enabling them to manage the 1:1 customer journey across all channels and make Real Time Marketing happen.
We’re driven by a deep understanding of marketers’ needs—because we’re marketers too. No other digital marketing company invests in product innovation the way we do, giving our clients access to truly cutting-edge technology.
- Winning mainly net new Marketing Cloud business revenue within Commercial accounts according to the business plan
- Actively develop partnerships in the partner ecosystem to drive new business
- Ability to do a an initial demonstration of the Marketing Cloud capabilities
- Position Marketing Cloud product and services and improve Customer’s impact
- Negotiate and create product and service orders, contract addendums and renewals
- Manage and develop existing contacts and create ambassadors
- Weekly accurate forecast to sales management
- Create business plan in collaboration with the extended team in order to drive net new revenue and ensure customer success
- Intense, strong disciplined, self-motivated - to execute well in a fast paced environment
- Passionate about customer success - active teaming with the extended team
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quota preferably (digital marketing) saas solutions
- Ability to negotiate commercial contracts and maintain competitive pricing
- Proven commercial success in working with executives, VP and ‘C’ level
- Ability and proven experience with strategic thinking and complex decision making
- An amazing time to join the most innovative company in the world. We’re looking for exceptional talent to drive impact at our customers and define the future of digital marketing.
Fluent German and English
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.