To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
We are looking for a Solution Architects (SA) to join the Salesforce Services Team that
helps customers successfully transform on the Salesforce platform.
You will hold end-to-end functional responsibilities as it relates to the analysis, design, built, test, and deployment of enterprise-level solutions including the assessment of viable solution options, formulating and presenting solution options to various levels of management, influencing and directing decisions that result in optimal client success, overseeing the production of deliverables, and establishing trusted advisor status with Business and Technology stakeholders.
- Understand and present high-level overviews of the Salesforce Core Cloud architecture and
- Establish Trusted Advisor status with Business and Technology stakeholders
- Lead consultative engagements with clients on their process, business, and technical challenges
- Ensure sustainable, scalable, best practice solutions to meet and exceed customer needs
- When required hands-on application configuration/customization to meet client needs
- Remain current with leading-edge industry and technology drivers and innovations including the Salesforce product set
- Where required, support deep-dive pre-sales activity to position successful delivery of the Salesforce solutions
- 5+ years relevant consulting experience on Salesforce platform preferably on multi-cloud
such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly learn new things and to adapt to new situations
- Keen ability to quickly understand customer's processes and connect business requirements with the functional capabilities of the Salesforce platform
- Solid Experience in leading workshops to define and prioritize client requirements and required Capabilities.
- Deep CRM experience
English Communication - Mandatory
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.