To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategorySalesJob Details
Salesforce is seeking a Solution Engineer who will be responsible for pre-sales technical assistance for the sales teams. This individual will perform technical presentations and demonstrations of our core platform. The Solution Engineer must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users and be able to identify all the technical and business issues to sales prospects to assure complete customer satisfaction.
Our Solution Engineers act as a trusted advisors to Salesforce’s most strategic customers by demonstrating how Salesforce platform can help them to improve Sales/Customer Service and stay 100 percent connected with customers.
As a Solution Engineer, you will be providing technical product expertise, responding to RFIs, RFPs, designing a custom solutions to showcasing salesforce’ enterprise-class SaaS product. This role is integral to providing pre-sales support while partnering with the Sales team. With a strong blend of product sales and technical skills, the Solution Engineer uses a consultative approach to understand business and technical requirements and articulate the strategies for a salesforce solution.
- Ability to uncover the challenges and issues a business is facing by running successful and targeted discovery sessions and workshops.
- Be an innovator who can create new solutions using out-of-the-box thinking.
- Engage with business users to create solution presentations, demonstrations and prototypes.
- Create roadmaps that clearly articulate how business and technology stakeholders can implement and adopt solutions to move from current to future state.
- The ability to confidently present and articulate the business value of the Salesforce applications and platform to managers and executives of all levels.
- Deliver functional and technical responses to RFPs/RFIs.
- Work as a team player by contributing, learning and sharing new knowledge.
- Demonstrate a conceptual knowledge of how to integrate cloud applications to existing business applications and technology.
- Manage multiple customer engagements concurrently.
- Be self-motivated, flexible, and take initiative.
- At least 5+ years experience in the IT Industry, with experience in either pre-sales or implementation of customer engagement solutions, supporting the sales cycle in selling CRM or high value business solutions.
- Business Analysis and Business case/ROI construction.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with a focus on needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques.
- Superior presentation and demonstration skills.
- A broad understanding of and ability to articulate the benefits of Cloud Computing, SFA, Service & Support, Marketing and Mobile solutions.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement withSalesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.