To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategoryProducts and TechnologyJob Details
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is the #1 Digital Marketing Engagement solution used by thousands of
businesses to transform their business to capture, unify, segment and activate all their customer
data to drive meaningful engagement across the total customer experience. Salesforce believes in
equality for all and building a workplace that reflects society.
We are looking for Director or Senior Director of Product Management who will obsess about customer success, drive innovation, lead and collaborate across the organization to deliver customer value at the highest level of system scale and performance.
As the product leader over a new Integrated Solutions charter, they will define and drive the vision for packability and extensibility of the Marketing Cloud. They will solve challenges challenges with how marketers reuse content and objects across Marketing Cloud to accelerate time to value and best practice reuse. They will also uncover and evangelize new market opportunities with internal teams, external teams, and partners.
The ideal candidate will be a strong driver, intensely curious, and able to influence and lead with or without authority. They will manage a team of Product Managers to scale the impact of the charter. They will be data-driven and able to simply and clearly articulate complex ideas to customers and internal stakeholders. They will be able quickly establish quality relationships with customers and build an internal network of trusted advisors.
They will have extensive expertise in bringing product and features to market which have high impact. They will have experience in cross-functional transformative projects which have improved customers experiences and business outcomes. They will have worked within an Agile framework and with multiple Scrum teams.
Their responsibilities include:
- Define and drive the strategic direction for Marketing Cloud solutions and solutioning in partnership with Architecture and Engineering leadership. Evangelize direction with senior leadership.
- Own the product vision and roadmap that synthesizes the needs customers over the long and short term. Be an expert on the Jobs to be done and proposed solution of your product vision. Understand the how the vision will be delivered by the product team(s) and provide input.
- Manage, mentor, coach, develop other Product Managers on the team. This role will include people management responsibilities and expectations.
- Collaborate closely with engineering leaders and teams to deliver measurable outcomes and improvements.
- Deliver products, features and solutions to market which drive significant incremental value for our customers.
- Partner will internal and external stakeholders to develop and leverage a new “creator” ecosystem of industry solutions, best practices, and improved out-of-the-box experiences.
- Present product vision, roadmap and product demos to customers, partners and internal stakeholders and leaders.
- Use quantitative data to inform decisions and measure impact of changes.
- Conduct customer research and use informed customer feedback to drive improvements, customer behavior and outcomes.
- Understand our competitors strengths, weaknesses and market strategy.
- 7-10 years experience in product management, engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience managing teams (indirectly) and other product managers (directly)
- Experience with Agile development methodology and Test-Driven Development
- Experience using telemetry and metrics to drive operational excellence
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience presenting to executive level stakeholders - customers, partners, internal leadership.
- MS in Informatics, System Design, Product Management or related field, or BA or BS in any field plus relevant job-related experience
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement withSalesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.