To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategoryCustomer Success GroupJob Details
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect
with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise
software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s
100 Best Companies to Work for six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of
Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our
customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our
time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world.
We are seeking professionals to work with the leading CRM Platform in the market which is empowering customers in all markets to have a true unified customer vision.
What you’ll be doing as a Technical Architect…
She/He will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to help design and implement the best solutions to meet our customers needs. Applying best practices and representing Salesforce as a SME (Subject Matter Expert).
She/He will possess skills and abilities as a consultant/architect with demonstrated proficiencies in these key areas with the strong track record of providing end-to-end system architecture solutions and customer engagement management.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
- Work closely with Salesforce cross-functional customer account teams to ensure customers are successful with our platform. Customer Success is #1
- Act as a Trusted Advisor and Subject Matter Expert (SME) for our Salesforce Core Platform Cloud customers
- Work closely with customers and partners to guide implementation projects to follow Salesforce best practices and align with our product roadmap, so resulting solutions meet customer long-term business objectives
- Deliver billable technical consulting and advisory services, including technical workshops, design / code reviews, architecture workshops, training and enablement to customer and partner teams, development work, product extensions / integrations, solution & performance optimizations, and supporting ad-hoc technical queries from customer & partner project teams
- Assess customer’s business & technology requirements, and translate into technical solutions
- Engagements may also include planning, organisation, and leadership roles within customer and partner project teams
- Continuously developing your personal expertise on Salesforce CRM Platform Cloud, related products and technologies.
- Contributing to thought-leadership, and sharing knowledge / best practices within the Salesforce community
Who you are…
Experienced. Relevant experience in Consulting or Professional Services Delivery role in related industry.
Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it. Along with English intermediate level skills.
Team Player. You’re the best at what you do and you know how to work with your colleagues to get their best.
Problem Solver. You love tackling the most difficult of challenges and know how to get to the best solution. You partner with customers to drive business change and implement end to end solutions as a trusted technical advisor.
Technical Experience. You have technical skills across relevant technologies & business acumen. Knowledge with cloud platforms and integration.
The following are not mandatory but are an advantage:
- Salesforce Core Platform Experience (Sales & Service Cloud)
- Professional Services or consulting experience in customer-facing environments
- Application Development experience.
- Agile project methodology experience.
Benefits & perks
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Health Insurance for the family
Wellness and Education Reimbursement
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement withSalesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.