To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryProducts and Technology
Field Workforce Engineering (FWE) is part of Salesforce Service Cloud- We
empower the world's most demanding organizations to optimize the full potential of every Service
As we continue to growth and as we integrate multiple teams and acquisitions we are looking to scale our Cloud Services capabilities.
FWE’s Cloud Services organisation is responsible for our off core(outside of Salesforce core) infrastructure.
In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to shape and lead FWE global Cloud Services organisation owning multiple product lines and to define futuristic operating model and structure as part of a global company
These include but not limited:
- ClickSoftware’s and Map anything’s legacy cloud products.
- As we transform to the future, the team responsible to deliver new SFS Off Core services that will leverage SalesForces’s Falcon(HayperForce) infrastructure.
- Lead and accelerate the integration of 2 separate acquisitions(ClickSoftware/MapAnything) into a single Salesforce organisation. This integration will include cultural and organizational aspects as well as technology and methodologies alignment.
- Foster a DevOps culture and drive with the rest of the engineering leadership to Service ownership .
- Be responsible to shape and deliver FWE Operational DevOps vision and strategy, set goals roadmap and priorities.
- Turn these goals into tangible and measurable results
- Be able to bridge current needs with future and strategic needs and transform the org to consume and contribute to Falcon
- Work closely with a cross functional teams (such as R&D, Product & Program Management, Finance,Professional Services, & Support) to collaborate on the best way to operate our services to the highest satisfaction of our customers while complying with SalesForce’s trust values.
- Own our products TRUST( SLA, Security, Stability and other enterprise mandates):
- Initiate and manage programs around our Pipelines, HA, Data Privacy and Production Health to guaranty alignment across all of the services.
- Drive RCA processes to constantly improve our service delivery experience
- Be mindful of our infrastructure cost and drive efficiency and waste-reduction wherever applicable.
- Partner with executives across the org to deliver shared outcomes that measurably improve our Infrastructure operations.
- Establish credibility as a trusted advisor to stakeholders including customers, executives, peers, and employees
- Lead through organizational scale and priority changes.
- Build a world-class DevOps/Infrastructure organizational culture.
- 10+ years experience in building and leading a high performing global team of DevOps experts helping us build and run our infrastructure at scale.
- Strong and proven DevOps culture mindset
- 10+ years experience in the DevOps/Infrastructure management, including building large scale and globally distributed systems and operational security experience.
- 8+ years in cross-functional management roles. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills of teams across multiple geo-locations.
- The ability to build strong relationships with peers, executives both internal and external and with peers/professional organizations outside the company as well as customers.
- Driving innovative ways to detect Production health issues and neutralize them through advanced technological countermeasures.
- Proven experience in the successful delivery of large, complex CI/CD pipelines.
- Deep understanding of networking, Web-Application Architecture, HA, DR, Data Privacy and security.
- Extensive experience with managing workload in multiple cloud platforms\substrates
- High preference for AWS workloads experience
- Experience with Containers and Kubernetes workloads
- Cloud Information security experience
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.