Who we are…
A collection of private members’ clubs for like-minded individuals, with currently 23 locations internationally and growing, including Barcelona, Berlin, Istanbul, London, Los Angeles, and New York. Amsterdam is our newest opening in the historic Bungehuis.
We are connecting with the creative community in Amsterdam to bring all forms of artists together in a home-away-from-home, with a unique setting to work, connect, eat, drink & nap. Also offering a private cinema, fully serviced gym, sauna & steam as well as exclusive member event programming.
We are extending our team and looking for new recruits to join our family that embody our ethos.
We have opportunities across various departments, including Membership, Events, Food & Beverage, Hotel Operations, Heath & Well-being.
As well as those candidates with previous experience in hospitality, we encourage like-minded creatives, artists, musicians, designers, and entrepreneurs to apply to join us.
The Role ...
We are currently looking for a Food & Beverage Management Trainee to support our Food & Beverage Team to ensure the best guest experience for our members and guests.
You will mainly be busy with:
- Working in all areas of Food & Beverage including Bar, Restaurant, Room Service and Conference and Events
- Ensuring that our guests have an outstanding dining experience
- Ensuring that all service stations are equipped with the needed mise-en-place
- Taking orders and providing advice on ingredients and dietary restrictions
We are looking for you when you are:
- Interested in the hospitality industry and are looking for an internship as part of your study
- Looking for an internships for at least 6 months
- Strong in communicating in English and one other language
- Good manners, communicative, flexible and reliable
By being part of our Soho House family, we will offer a huge number of Learning & Development opportunities as well as other benefits such as:
- Competitive salary
- Cookhouse & House Tonic - trips, training and workshops
- Team Events
- An extensive range of externally and internally run courses to all employees
- Family Meals during your shifts
- Sport Classes
- Staff Screenings