Financial Analyst will be responsible for the timely and accurate financial analysis, forecasting and reporting for Disney & FOX Out of Home department.
- Responsible for Studio forecast mainly Argentina. Update figures in the planning model.
- Collaboration with the reporting and controls of others markets.
- Collaboration in the Studio Budget process.
- Collaboration in the Music, Live Events and Live Experiences Budget process.
- Prepare Studio accruals for revenues and expenses for Argentina each quarter.
- Analyze reclassifications, follow up of Casual buyers GR and codings used, etc
- At least 2-3 years of Experience in Accounting, Finance or Planning.
- Advance knowledge in Accounting is a plus.
- Advanced level of English.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office tools.
- Knowledge of SAP/BW/Cognos is a plus.
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.