It’s the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It’s hard to define and even harder to create, but that’s what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world-class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you. Searchlight Pictures is seeking a Marketing Finishing Coordinator!
- Secure, protect, and distribute feature assets and audio/visual (AV) materials internally and externally.
- Manage the distribution of asset links, both internally and externally, via security software.
- Maintain and distribute trailer elements (graphics, music cues, sound effects, feature scores, etc.) for all projects.
- Add security watermarks to unreleased materials.
- Pull requested dailies or feature shots.
- Process invoices and maintain financial worksheets.
- Coordinate the archival of AV assets including trailers, TV and Radio spots, ISCI codes, final cue sheets, etc.
- Conform AV assets to meet varying technical specs, per request.
- Assist with all basic AV needs for creative and finishing materials.
- Proven knowledge of the post-production process.
- Demonstrated facility with computers, including Operating Systems (Macintosh and Windows) and Browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer).
- Basic editing skills a must, Adobe Premiere Pro experience preferred.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work well with different groups of people from various departments.
- Familiarity with various video and image formats including; TIF, PNG, JPEG, CR2, WMV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Knowledge of advanced media concepts such as: aspect ratios, letterboxing, streaming, compression techniques, etc., preferred.