Job Summary:As a Senior System Engineer on Mobile & Web Technology Team, you will work as part of a team responsible for planning, designing and implementing the tools, standards and policies for Parks & Resorts Online with a complex data center as long as the Cloud environment in an efficient, secure, scalable, reliable and cost-effective manner.
Primary responsibilities include but not limited implementation and support for variables solutions delivered by business units or 3rd party vendors. This includes content delivery systems, hardware configuration, custom software implementation, network and systems design, performance and process improvement, and systems documentation.
We expect you to have extensive experience in system administration and automated application deployment, and a good understanding of domestic cloud platforms.
- You will provide end to end solution in System Engineering field to help deliver the business solutions;
- You will deliver architecture and implementations that supports the most efficient and secure solutions meeting business needs and controlling operational risks;
- You will have experience of optimizing complex systems and working with business, developer, QA, System Engineer team to solve problems;
- You will be conducting design and architectural review with other team members;
- You will direct or indirect involvement in the software development lifecycle on policies, standards, security controls and other related fields;
- You will direct or indirect involvement in implementation of foundational architecture services (e.g. CI/CD, automation testing, container, cloud and etc.);
- You will stay abreast of technology trends and advise IT and the business about potential benefits, impacts.
- Ability to breakdown and explain complex technical solutions to audience with varying degrees of knowledge and technical capabilities;
- Possess experience with at least one Public Cloud Based Platform (AWS, Azure, AliCloud) or experience with private cloud;
- Experience in CI/CD technologies and system automation management;
- Container experience is a plus;
- Strong understanding of Computer Science Fundamentals;
- Possess good communication skills and proven problem-solving skills;
- Possess exceptional time management skills.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.