As a Stage Manager, Events in the Production team, you will organize and schedule different events and shows.
- Organization and scheduling of events and shows;
- You will be responsible for organizing and planning of all show and event elements including but not limited to performers, technicians, costuming & cosmetology, and props;
- You will work closely with the Creative team to create the cue script;
- You will be responsible for the safe and accurate calling of all show cues;
- You will coordinate schedules and run shows and event rehearsals;
- You will be responsible for inter-departmental coordination required for stage events;
- You will work closely with the Technical Director on technical needs and timeline event set-up and strike;
- You will be responsible for safety-related decisions during performances;
- You will write and distribute comprehensive post-event show reports;
- You will partner with Talent Casting to secure and schedule event Cast Members.
- Minimum five years of experience in Stage Management or Event Management;
- Post-secondary degree in Stage Management or Event Management is preferred;
- Knowledge of all aspects of show development and production;
- Strong computer skills including Excel and Microsoft Project, AutoCAD is preferred;
- Possess Excellent organizational, partnering and leadership skills;
- Fluent in Mandarin and good oral and written English.