The Talent Sourcer combines research, consultative, and advocacy skills to engage with top talent to create a seamless candidate experience throughout the recruitment process and provide excellent service to clients within Partners Federal Credit Union (PFCU). This role serves as an advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion and will aid in implementing key workforce diversity recruitment strategies. The Talent Sourcer will build an effective talent pipeline model that reflects PFCU’s business strategy and strategic direction, both in terms of current needs and plans for growth.
This is a seasonal role.
This is a seasonal role.
- Work closely with Talent Business Partners to understand current and future recruitment needs and develop a proactive, innovative sourcing/recruitment strategy to attract and recruit top talent.
- Implement key workforce diversity recruitment strategies and partnerships with affinity groups, professional associations, diversity recruitment conferences, community outreach programs, and events.
- Conduct industry researches, market analysis, and create company target lists.
- Proactively identify diverse talent through various sourcing techniques, including internal and external database mining, networking, online and traditional directories, and other innovative sourcing methods.
- Provide candidate select and non-select feedback and document all steps of the process in the Applicant Tracking System.
- Provide consultation for advising and influencing around talent market insights, competitive intelligence, and talent demographics.
- Enter and maintain accurate information in the Applicant Tracking System including but not limited to: job posting content, applicant tracking and response, and other required data.
- Assess candidate qualifications, schedule and conduct candidate interviews.
- Coordinates the pre-and post-onboarding activities of new hires (i.e. pre-employment drug screen and background check).
- Make recommendations to the Talent Services team on the submission of qualified candidates.
- Communicates status of searches with the Talent Strategies Team consistently and timely.
- 2+ years of work experience in sourcing or recruiting candidates
- Experience with Internet sourcing
- SAP, Workday, or comparable HRIS
- Kenexa or comparable Applicant Tracking Systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Preferred Qualifications:Knowledge of credit unions or financial services industry
Required EducationFour-year college degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field or related experience.
Additional Information:This is a seasonal role.