Do you want to learn all about asset management? Do you
want to work for a firm with a truly global footprint? We're looking for
someone like that who can:
- help offer investment capabilities and investment styles
- do this across all major traditional and alternative asset classes
- build an understanding of our industry, culture, and strategy
You’ll work in Asset Management, helping to manage large-scale assets with well-diversified businesses across regions, capabilities and distribution channels. You’ll be part of one of the largest fund of hedge funds and real estate investment managers in the world, one of the leading fund houses in Europe, and the largest mutual fund manager in Switzerland.
You need to be in the last two years of your degree and
have, or be on track for, a 2:1 or the equivalent in your first undergraduate
degree. In particular, you have:
• a well-rounded CV and involvement on-campus
• a proactive and genuine interest in developing a career in the field of Asset Management
• strong attention to detail
• proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• market & investment knowledge (preferred, but not required)
It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.) But we’d like to see evidence that you can: - analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision - plan, organize and communicate well - make things happen - stick with a task - work in a team - come up with ideas// Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
On this 9 week summer program, you’ll be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts. And if you impress us, we might invite you to join our Graduate Talent Program once you’ve graduated.