Are you passionate about campus events, marketing and
employer branding? Do you know what it takes to get in touch, attract and
retain the best student talents and the workforce of the future? Are you a
driver of change, a confident decision maker and a problem solver? We’re
looking for a Regional Campus Marketing lead to help us promote UBS as an
employer of choice to students and graduates in UK.
• be an ambassador for our employer brand in UK and partner with the global campus marketing colleagues to run globally consistent campaigns, suitably nuanced to regional market
• build strong relationships with local universities and student associations and understand how we can partner to drive strong return on investments as well as best practice.
• plan, manage and run local campus events, both virtually and on campus
• continuously review and improve our marketing assets across all channels to ensure the UBS candidate experience is best in class
• measure, monitor and report the impact of all our campus relations and marketing activities to drive data led insights and decisions
• build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders such as recruiters, business leaders,
Comms & Branding and Legal & Compliance.
• manage budgets as well as marketing risks and controls
• innovate and challenge the status quo, driving new ways of thinking and approaches that are aligned to the latest thinking in the digital marketing space.
You will be part of the Global Campus Marketing & Relations team spread across the global. Together we will drive change and lead innovation in employer branding, recruitment and campus marketing at UBS. Driving distinctive and impactful global campaigns that work at a global and local level, ultimately delivering increased brand awareness and strong recruitment success. And we enjoy working, supporting and learning from each other.
• Professional marketing experience, ideally with a strong track record in employer branding and/or Campus marketing
• expertise of social content production and associated social strategies
• a strong eye for detail and a relentless passion to complete and deliver projects on time
• experience in building strong professional relationships and managing senior stakeholders in a complex environment
• tech savvy and digitally curious, always fascinated by how new technologies can drive marketing to the next level
• a strategic thinker with a creative mindset and strong conceptual skills
• a great team player who truly believes in the power of connected and collaborative thinking
• a strong communicator with English proof reading and creative writing skills