Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail and do
you have a high client service orientation?
We're looking for someone like that to:
– Stabilize our securities processes in order to deliver excellent service to Wealth Management Operations, Asset Servicing, Fund Management Companies and Portfolio Managers
– Execute oversight controls in all daily business processes as free deliveries, DVP transactions, securities lending, settlement, corporate action and payments
– Support testing and system releases
– Understand key controls and operational risks
– Contribute to continuous improvement of processes and services.
You’ll be working in the Middle Office Team within Operations in Luxembourg. We are the backbone of our depositary bank business and manage the day-to-day processing activities.
– a first experience in custody banking
– ability to work across locations
– understanding of banking products and related processes, fund structures, international markets rules and the current regulatory requirements
– a skilled written and verbal communicator
– a dedicated team player with a can-do attitude
– fluent in English and German.
Are you a problem solver? Can you effectively identify
clients' needs and address their requests? We’re looking for someone like that
– identify and tailor debt strategies for clients through in-depth analysis
– identify problems and recommend solutions that are logical and realistic
– demonstrate flexibility and tolerate changes in methods and approaches
– build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and clients
– generate new ideas and creative approaches that push the business forward
You’ll be working in the DCM team based in London.
– a masters degree in business related subject
– experience in a similar position or related financial services position
-Fluency in Russian and Turkish
– experience modelling and providing valuations preferred
– familiarity creating pitch books and have experience working with large data sets in excel
– a great communicator, whether presenting to clients or senior executives
– able to develop creative solutions to meet client needs and identify cross-product opportunities
– a resilient team player, even in challenging circumstances and able to partner with other groups across the bank