Are you skilled at conducting operational risk assessment
and supporting a team in charge of oversighting of Central Administration
delegated partners across various EU countries for multiple types of investment
vehicles from traditional to alternative space?
We’re looking for a team member to:
• Assist the team in monitoring service delivery production of our Central Administration delegated partners (including fund accounting, transfer agent, regulatory & tax reporting, valuation topics etc….)
• Review, analyse and report on a regular basis on Valuation topics.
• Support in different projects, which aim to improve our operational control framework oversight and reporting capabilities for our investment funds
• Provide input for our regular operational risk reports for senior management and fund boards.
• Assist the team in developing and maintaining relationships to key stakeholders like Central Administration delegated partners, Product Managers and Senior Management and operate in a global environment
UBS is a client-driven global financial service firm and one
of the world's leading wealth managers.
UBS Fund Management (Luxembourg) S.A. has the overall mandate to manage Private Labels and UBS Investment funds governed by Luxembourg and Irish law. With c.180 bn Euro assets under management it is one of the leading management companies in Luxembourg. UBS Fund Management (Luxembourg) S.A. itself is part of a management company network, Fund Management Services ("FMS"), which spans over Europe and has more than 500bn Euro AuM.
You’ll be working in our Delegated Functions Monitoring team of UBS Fund Management (Luxembourg) S.A. in Luxembourg. The mission of our team is very diversified ranging from reviewing risk indicators, producing risk reports, discussing service quality provided by our delegated functions in service review meetings, on-boarding of newly appointed delegated functions to supporting our local management in administrative tasks and acting as support in the client relationship. We have a clear focus on making things happen and to best service our internal and external clients.
• Student in economics, finance or similar with true
• Good understanding of financial products is an asset
• Excellent communication and organisation skills.
• Fluent in English is mandatory, French an asset.