Do you have a passion for mobile technology? Are you able to
spot issues and figure out solutions?
We're looking for a Mobility Engineer who can:
• methodically test and document new enterprise IT mobility solutions
• keep track of market trends and propose new innovative solutions to business problems
• evaluate new software and write structured reports with business recommendations
• help troubleshoot configuration issues
• keep track of new software releases and feature requests with vendors
• mentor and coach junior members of the team
You'll be part of the global Mobility Engineering team, based in Wroclaw. We set the mobile strategy for the whole bank and our vision is to enable our users to work from any location on any device. We have responsibility for designing, testing, documenting and maintaining the global enterprise IT mobility infrastructure (including BlackBerry Dynamics, BES12 and MS Intune). We also work closely with IT service operations teams, helping to implement new systems and providing fourth-line technical support when required.
• Held similar systems engineer role, ideally for 3-5 years
within the finance sector
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Proven ability to design, document and implement a mobile device management platform – BlackBerry UEM, MS Intune or other
• Proven ability troubleshooting technical issues, finding robust solutions and documenting steps to prevent similar problems arising again.
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows components such as Active Directory, Exchange, SQL Server, PowerShell
A university degree, preferably in computer science