Support the delivery of the agreed upon service to the client(s). Provide operational/transactional support including, record keeping, transition processing, and managing other transactional-based services. For transaction-based positions, work requests are typically not received directly from the client but rather through a predefined system or on a predefined schedule. Interaction with the client may be limited to receiving data, e-mails or collecting predefined data. Responsible for upholding the Service Level Agreements (SLAs), tracking volumes, auditing transactions, and achieving a high level of client satisfaction. Works closely with Client Relationship Managers or Operational Managers to resolve issues and identify opportunities for increasing the value of the service to the client(s).
As a Benefits Systems Administrator:The Requirements
- Supports the delivery of superior benefits administration services to Willis Towers Watson clients; including Health & Welfare and Pension plan administration.
- The full time position requires an individual who is comfortable with benefits administration systems and client contact and working as part of a global team with counterparts in North America.
- The position will be located in Manila, Philippines
- Ability to gain a strong understanding of the administrative process as it relates to Health & Welfare and Pension benefit plans
- Ability to complete Willis Towers Watson Benefits Systems Administrator training program
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Professional and responsible approach to work, clients and colleagues
- Work the third shift, from 8 AM to 5 PM US Central Time.
- Ability to manage time and work a flexible schedule
- Ability to organize and prioritize with strong attention to details
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to complete multiple projects within established deadlines
- Work experience with US and/or UK counterparts and projects preferred, but not required
- College degree required