As a Cloud Operations Analyst, you will be part of a team that keeps the business running for Insurance Consulting and Technology cloud products and services that are used 24×7 by clients around the world. You will be tasked to support, operate and maintain Azure cloud infrastructure that powers all of ICT’s Cloud offerings.
- Perform all key IT Service Management processes including Change, Incident, Problem, Monitoring, Maintenance and Service Request individually or as part of a team
- Own, lead and develop projects, processes or initiatives related to Cloud Operations or other areas of ICT
- Flexibility to work in a rotating shift system where shift schedules are determined unpredictably by business demand and changes in the service environments
- Design, configure, respond and resolve monitoring alerts related to system health, security, performance and capacity.
- Provide support for production and non-production environments to ensure system update and expected service levels
- Excellent understanding of end-to-end support process from client to different support escalation levels
- Design, develop and document processes based on understanding of operational objectives and the related technologies and tools used in those processes
- Document operational knowledge including issue-resolution pairs and best practices in executing operational tasks
- Work and communicate effectively with colleagues, end-user clients and various levels/roles of management
- Work with solution architects, infrastructure engineers, developers and other support teams on Cloud Operations related projects
- Seek and acquire relevant and emerging knowledge and skills in developing and maintaining cloud-based products and services under company training programs
- Generate usage reports for use in generating billing documents in charging clients
- Degree holder preferably in Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Familiarity with ITILv3 or ITIL v4
- 3 years of experience in architecting, implementing, supporting and managing Azure or other public clouds.
- Demonstrable experience in assessing, planning and implementing IT projects
- Good working knowledge of Powershell or other scripting language for automation
- Experience in managing server environments and operations
- Experience in using infrastructure monitoring and privileged access management
- Experience in working in multiple time-zones/countries
- High level of confidence in dealing with clients and colleagues of different nationalities
- Experience in analyzing and mitigating security related issues and threats
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills in order to identify and respond to unexpected or disruptive events.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Microsoft Azure Certification (AZ-900 or AZ-103/104 certified or equivalent)
- Experience with configuration management platforms such as Chef or Puppet
- Experience in supporting 24/7 web-based applications
- Working knowledge of financial reporting
- Experience as a DevOps team member developing and maintaining SaaS applications
Equal Opportunity Employer