Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance
is not offered for this specific job opportunity
All Majors and Universities Considered
At Willis Towers Watson, we believe that a culture of inclusion and diversity (I&D) is critical to our business. It's not a separate initiative in its own silo. Rather, I&D is fundamental to everything we do. How we hire and promote, how we work with clients and how our teams function. With 45,000 colleagues serving more than 140 countries and markets, our company vision includes being a destination employer where colleagues work together as one team.
In Corporate Risk & Broking (CRB), we provide a broad range of risk advice and insurance broking services to clients ranging from small businesses to multinational corporations. What does this mean?’ – It means we have a range of roles that help our clients better understand, assess and balance their risk - whether that be reducing risk, transferring (insuring) risk, or developing strategies to mitigate risk.
The CRB Graduate Development Program (GDP) is a 2-year rotational
program that provides the opportunity to develop a broad knowledge base, varied skills and
diverse network. This program is designed to set you up with a holistic view on CRB with hands on
experience, insight and opportunities to make an impact and shape your own career. Rotations are
assigned through a mutual selection based upon of participant preference and business need. The
program provides the opportunity for graduates to work hands on with senior leadership with
client facing exposures from accounts ranging in the Fortune 500 sector to smaller market local
business areas. We serve a diverse range of clients including specialization in Cyber, Financial
Institutions, Marine and Construction. For a full list of industries our colleagues work with
The program is comprised of two 12-month rotations across areas of
Corporate Risk and Broking. Rotational assignments will build a technical foundation of knowledge
and provide exposure to our clients through meaningful work assignments and projects with global
Is this program right for you?
• A premier program supported by senior leadership and designed to identify and develop participants into roles best suited for their unique skill set
• Ongoing learning and development (orientation training program and class training week focused on professional and business specific learning activities) with a dedicated program support team helping you to navigate opportunities within the business
• Placement into roles post program that will focus on continued career development
• Impressive city centre office locations with an agile working environment to allow for flexible working schedules and collaboration across teams globally
• opportunities to work alongside senior business leaders and supporting the development and implementation of new strategies and products
Follow us on social media for colleague testimonials.
Are you the right fit for the program?
Many of the greatest ideas and discoveries come from a diverse mix of
minds, backgrounds and experiences, which is why we are committed to cultivating an inclusive
work environment enriched by our people, our clients and the communities in which we work. We
create a culture of engagement and respect by demonstrating inclusive behaviors throughout our
inclusion networks. We encourage and welcome applications from any degree discipline/ major and
If you have an appetite to learn and succeed, an ability to build
technical knowledge, with a passion for building and maintaining relationships… start your career
at Willis Towers Watson!
•Bachelor’s degree (Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (US); 2.1 or
higher (UK); or international equivalent)
• All majors and universities considered