The role of Projects Administration Analyst is to work within the TAS Manila Special Projects Team servicing both internal and external clients. It undertake data analysis and cleansing activity in conjunction with Administration and Client Systems colleagues, working closely with designated Client Managers in meeting client expectations and requirements.
Help to supervise workloads, train junior team members and check the work of others.
- Acquire and develop a working knowledge of UK pension schemes, their benefit structures and the data and calculations involved in operating them
- Assist in projects associated with analysing data quality, identifying data issues and proposing solutions
- To be able to undertake a data analysis and produce initial result
- In conjunction with the Team Leader, ensure that all delivery promises and performance standards are achieved
- Adhere to standard processes, procedures and documentation for due diligence exercises
- Be a point of reference on technical issues and non-standard cases
- Monitor own workflow to ensure service levels are achieved
- Maintain and develop further knowledge of pension schemes within the team
- Provide an efficient, professional service to meet all client/scheme member needs and to promote the Towers Watson brand
- Identify areas where the service to clients /members could be improved and communicate findings to the Team Leader
- In conjunction with the Team Leader, demonstrate commitment by ensuring that personal targets and deadlines are met
- Ensure that targets and deadlines are met for submission of expenses and time-sheets
- Work with Team Leader to improve operational efficiency and reduce costs e.g. automation, full use of standard products
- Pass or above for Maths and English assessment, plus demonstrable work experience in systems/analysis or a relevant degree discipline
- Prepared to pursue intensive training in order to gain UK pensions legislative knowledge both current and historic.
- Strong attention to detail and able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Proven and demonstrable problem solving and analytical skills.
- Interpersonal skills to include excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good time management skills and the ability to organise and prioritise own workload.
- Computer literate with good IT skills, particularly MS Excel and data analysis.