ACCEPT is our Diversity and Inclusion conference that aims to provide an opportunity for LGBT+ students interested in a career in law to hear from senior role models and understand how your sexuality can complement your career. Hear from past ACCEPT attendees about why they think its important to be part of this ground-breaking student conference.
In collaboration with myGwork and National Student Pride, we're delighted to offer a thought-provoking and inspiring agenda which will include panel discussions, guest speakers and the opportunity to meet other like-minded LGBT+ students.
- Develop your understanding of what it’s like to be LGBT+ in the city
- Hear from inspiring senior figures about their personal journeys
- Take part in discussions on topical issues for the LGBT+ community including Bi-erasure and intersectionality
- Build your network with a variety of LGBT+ staff at Clifford Chance
- Get ahead with application advice and support
- Learn more about how you could become the next TargetJobs LGBT+ Undergraduate of the Year
We particularly welcome applications from those who represent the wider diversity of genders, ethnicities, and sexualities.
Date: 21 November 2019
Time: 10am – 9pm
Applications open: 1 August 2019
Applications close: 10 November 2019
Selection process: Online application form only
"I am proud to have been invited to be part of this milestone event in LGBT+ representation in the workplace" ACCEPT delegate
"Before attending ACCEPT I wasn't sure I wanted to work in London or for a large law firm. ACCEPT has completely changed my perspective by exposing me to Clifford Chance's welcoming and friendly work culture." ACCEPT delegate
PLEASE LET US KNOW YOU HEARD ABOUT THE CONFERENCE ON MYGWORK