This session is an introduction to myGwork's mentoring program. You will learn why mentoring is beneficial and how to build a relationship with the mentee.
Section One: MyGwork Mentoring
Introduction to the practicalities of the MyGwork Mentoring program.
Section Two: Mentoring in Context
What is mentoring and why it is beneficial? Some facts and figures to build the business case for investing your time and efforts into mentoring.
Section Three: Mentoring Skills
In this section, we will focus on three key mentoring skills:
- Listening - tips and tricks for active and effective listening.
- Opening up - how to build a relationship with your mentee.
- Levelling - addressing the inherent power imbalance in the relationship
Section Four: Mentor Contracting
A vital part of a successful mentoring relationship is a robust set-up. In this section, we will learn how to start a mentoring relationship in a way that prevents the most common issues that may occur down the line.
Sign up for the free workshop today!
- Join the next myGwork workshop: Success Mindset
- Join the next myGwork panel: World AIDS Day 2023
Katya VelevaDiversity and Inclusion Consultant, Leadership Coach