Prior to the panel discussion, an organiser of the forthcoming Bi Pride will also give a brief introduction.
The panel discussion will cover and promote understanding of:
• bisexuality as an identity, distinct from hetero and other LGBT+ characteristics
• why bi inclusion is imperative, in and out of the workplace
• the challenges facing bi people, in and out of the workplace
• bi-erasure, and how to identify and tackle it
• popular misconceptions and depictions of bi people, and their effects.
In partnership with:
Receive your LGBT+ Inclusion Certificate of Attendance for the WorkPride Global Conference 2020!
(To qualify, you must register and attend a minimum of 5 webinars during the WorkPride Global Conference.)
MChloë DaviesHead of Social Impact
Sanchia ConstanceSenior Data Analyst
Tess BrooksVice Chair
Bi Pride UK
MAnato ChowdhurySenior Policy Advisor
Department of Business Energy and Industrial Strategy