This is new research looking into the experiences of young LGBT+ people at university and work. The study was commissioned by Clifford Chance, Deutsche Bank and University of York, supported by National Student Pride.
- An exceptional panel was brought together to reflect on the findings:
- Tailored careers advice needed
- Support for being out and staying out
- Benefits to employers beyond diversity: grit & resilience
- Juggling multiple identities: exploring intersectionality a diverse set of backgrounds, related to this challenge, highlighting that many LGBT+ inclusion events tend to focus on white gay men. How can a black LGBT+ woman relate? The experience of being LGBT+ will be different for everyone and we need to be mindful of this when building our environments
In partnership with: