SAYiT have developed this interactive, CPD accredited online training programme, aimed at all businesses and service providers who want to ensure their services and workplaces are LGBTQ+ inclusive. Our aim is to assist everyone in how to become familiar with LGBTQ+ language and terminology, be more confident in understanding how LGBTQ+ people experience the world, and how to identify further support.
Our training is interactive, and provides space to ask questions.
Learning outcomes from this course include:
- - A clear understanding of the difference between sex and gender.
- - How to promote inclusion, and become an ally.
- - Understanding the impact of LGBTQ+ phobia and discrimination.
- - A familiarity with key terms, language and LGBTQ+ identities.
- - Knowledge of the laws that protect LGBTQ+ people.
- - How to identify support, and signposting.
If these dates don't work for you, get in touch! We can arrange another session especially for you at no extra cost. Email me at [email protected]
Please ensure you have an up to date account with Microsoft Teams and are logged in ahead of time ready for the training to start at the scheduled time.
Time: Wed, 28th June 2023, 13:00 - 15:30 BST