Join us in this panel, which is brought to you by myGwork and Access MBA to hear representatives from top global universities speak about inclusive practices in education and the importance of enabling students to be their true authentic selves.
The panel discussion will be chaired by Laila El-Metoui from Pride in Education who will invite speakers to talk about the following themes:
- Universities and their role in inclusion
- How can students be ambassadors for inclusion?
- The benefits of an LGBTQ+ student network
- Successful inclusion practices and true-life stories
- Looking ahead, what are the next steps in creating inclusive spaces in education?
In Partnership With
Laila El-MetouiEquity Educator -Stonewall Lesbian Role Model of the Year (2020)
MAngelos BollasDoctoral Researcher Sexuality and Culture
Dublin City University
Imran KangaDirector, Recruitment & Admissions, Full-Time MBA
University of Toronto
MMinh LaiEurope COO
Joelle AndraosManager, Partnership Development, North America