Clifford Chance Brussels is currently looking for an administrative assistant who would mainly be in charge of virtual data room coordination.
You will manage our active virtual data rooms in collaboration with our clients. Main tasks include:
- Uploading and downloading files
- Printing and distributing documents
- Organizing data rooms (structuring the data rooms, filing the documents in the right site and keeping the table of contents updated)
- Providing general administrative tasks to the lawyers in relation to the management of client files.
- French or Dutch native with a good command of English
- Strong computer skills
- Highly organised
- Meticulous; eye for detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Team player
You will be working as part of a talented and focused team in a multicultural environment. We will provide you with excellent support facilities and training opportunities.
9.15 to 17.45 with a one-hour lunch break.
If you wish to apply for this position, please upload your CV and cover letter.