EY’s Forensic Technology team forms part of the Financial Crime & Forensics business unit and specialises in technology services encompassing eDiscovery and Forensic Data Analytics. Using state of the art tools, our teams support clients with compliance management, fraud investigation and fraud detection.
The Forensic Technology team practice the full life cycle of data analysis. Specialising in identifying, collecting and producing large volumes of electronically stored structured and unstructured information, the team applies advanced analytics techniques to separate the relevant data for use as evidence for litigations and financial investigations and to support large scale proactive compliance programs. Our projects primarily involve large-cap clients across retail banking, corporate banking, investment banking and insurance.
Your key responsibilities:
• Contribute to end-to-end eDiscovery engagements, performing tasks across the whole project lifecycle including identification, preservation, analysis and productions.
• Use a range of industry standard software and services to support client requirements such as EnCase, FTK, Nuix, Relativity, Brainspace, SQL.
• Provide engagement support to clients including but not limited to user access, workstream setup, analytics and custom object creation within various platforms.
• Build and maintain relationships with clients to develop and enhance their workflows creating synergy between teams.
• Contribute to internal procedures and methodologies including evidence management and automation of processes.
To qualify for the role you must
• First or 2:1 class degree in Computer Science, Computer Forensics, Software Engineering (or equivalent).
• Strong independent analytical and problem-solving skills as well as strong teamwork skills.
• High risk awareness and ability to identify and reduce risk in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to produce high-quality deliverables.
• Able to communicate technical concepts to non-technical persons.
Ideally you’ll also have:
• Data processing experience in Nuix or equivalent industry standard tool.
• Experience in using Relativity, either as user or administrator.
• Scripting language experience, particularly SQL and Python.
• Exposure to Object Oriented programming, particularly C#, C++ or Java.
What working at EY offers:
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.