- Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work
on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our
talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative,
entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the Team
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
Job Responsibility -
- Strong leadership skills with a long-term proven track-record of achieving sales and revenue growth targets.
- Ability to demonstrate persistence, high-energy, proactive approach to overcome adversity, obstacles, solve problems, to 'navigate forward' in order to find solutions even thru adversity
- Hands-on operator within a team environment while also able to command the respect of the entire company through leadership, intelligence, hard work, presence, and empathy.
- Strong communication skills: able to bring back the 'voice of the customer' and engage thoughtfully with product teams and other strategic team members within FIS.
- Ability to craft, distill and deliver powerful messages that convey meaning and value to our team and our clients.
- Proven track record in identifying, negotiating, & execution to closure, specific to selling complex multi-million-dollar software and services to large diversified financial institutions.
- Ability to establish extensive in-depth understanding of the client's strategy, and coordination of a high touch relationship between FIS executives and the Sr. C-Level Executives with specified territory.
- Strong knowledgeable of market developments, apprising sales teams of competitor activity,
including competitive product usage, and proposals in progress throughout the account.
- Minimum 10-15 years of successful sales experience in the financial services industry
- Extensive selling experience and proven track record of results, within the software and services sector
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer, and higher-level customer interface
- Well versed in sales effectiveness techniques and strategies
- Minimum Bachelor's degree, Advanced degree preferred
What we offer you
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
- International travel
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.