• Conduct primary and secondary research to build in-depth understanding of OEM and supplier strategies on ADAS, automated and autonomous driving, enabling sensor technologies, the emerging supply chain as well as various drivers and constraints to technology deployment such as regulatory and costing aspects
• Research specs for Autonomy/ADAS (autonomy applications and sensor attach rate) for cars produced and sold in China
• Support the build and ongoing development of the IHS Markit proprietary data lake which encompasses forecasting intelligence on autonomy and other inter-linked electronics areas
• Respond to client product inquiries and support them with email, telephone and face-to-face meetings
• Present research findings at conferences, tradeshows, client events, webinars and similar
• Project work involvement, including cross-regional and cross-team projects as needed
• Proven understanding of current and future trends in ADAS, automated and autonomous driving
• Work experience on the topic of Autonomy or ADAS is essential either in an Engineering/R&D or market analysis capacity
• Engineering background is highly desirable, especially with relevant OEM and/or Tier-1 experience
• Fluency in Mandarin, strong English required for communication with global team
• Passion and knowledge of automotive industry as well as proven connections to the automotive industry
• Proficiency with MS applications required (Excel, Word and PowerPoint); understanding of database mechanics helpful but not essential (e.g. Access, SQL, KNIME)
• Skill in Analysis and Data interpretation with attention to detail
• Strong presentations skills and comfortable in client interactions
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.