Senior Client Services/Implementations Specialist
Customer Services - Tax Solutions
Platforms and Regulatory Compliance (PRC)
The Platforms and Regulatory Compliance (PRC) business brings together solutions that help customers comply with regulatory requirements while reducing the risk, cost and complexity of running their businesses. We are comprised of MarkitSERV, Corporate Actions and Regulatory Compliance.
Within the PRC - Regulatory Compliance, the Tax Solutions group provides technology products to major financial institutions and multi-national corporations around the world as those products relate to the review and validation of international tax documentation.
Tax Solutions is looking for a highly qualified senior specialist for their Client Services team. As part of the Client Services team, the candidate will act as the subject matter expert of the Tax Compliance software for clients mainly based in the APAC/EMEA region.
Foster and manage client relationships, and requires coordination amongst business functions including Sales, Product & Development, Customer training, and handling day to day client inquiries.
Duties & accountabilities
- Serve as a primary point of contact for assigned clients and handle both day-to-day inquiries, and urgent escalations in a professional and timely manner.
- Become a subject matter expert of the CTI Tax Solutions product suite. Actively speak with clients to ensure they understand how to use the functionality of Tax Solutions product suite and understand the full capability of our products industry initiatives
- Actively speak with clients to ensure they understand how to use the functionality of CTI product suite and understand the full capability of our products industry initiatives.
- Analyze complex client inquiries through application of product knowledge and client relationship/awareness. Typically includes repairing application issues, liaising across organization to resolve information quality and system issues, and assisting clients with installations, application functionality and data conversions by providing detailed analysis, feedback, and resolution.
- Collaborates daily with CTI software engineers to troubleshoot and resolve client issues and implement customizations.
- Lead meetings with client's business and technology teams to manage projects, troubleshoot issues and provide guidance.
- Manage the software upgrade and deployment cycle for assigned clients.
- Identify and track system issues through client queries and feedback. Work with Product, Development and QA to raise, review and prioritize client software bugs and enhancements.
- Use knowledge of client issues and needs to contribute to product development efforts.
- Lead product demos for current and prospective clients.
Education and experience
3-5 years of experience in Client Services or a related field
Client-facing role in a software company and/or Tax Withholding and Reporting experience preferred
Open to work primarily in UK shift (2:00 - 11:00 pm IST)
Have an excellent client service ethos and be able to communicate effectively with clients
Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
The ideal candidate will need to be detail oriented and task driven with a strong work ethic and able to work in a fast paced environment
Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
Able to contribute on an individual basis and as part of a team
IHS Markit harnesses deep sources of information, analytics and expertise to forge solutions for the industries and markets that drive global economies. Our company partners with clients in business, finance and government to provide the unrivalled insights and perspectives that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. We call this The New Intelligence.
IHS Markit serves more than 50,000 key customers in more than 140 countries, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500. We help decision makers apply higher-level thinking to daily tasks and strategic issues across a host of industries and disciplines including energy, finance, automotive, engineering, technology, maritime and trade, aerospace and defence, chemical, and economics and country risk.
Headquartered in London, IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) is committed to sustainable, profitable growth.
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.