Who we are:
Our Company was founded on the idea that there are patterns in people's behavior that, with the right logic, can be used to predict future outcomes. We are a small but rapidly growing organization that works in partnership with our customers to create solutions that are simply not found anywhere else. We work in groups rather than in structured corporate hierarchies; our culture is creative and entrepreneurial where everyone contributes to company goals in very real way. We are a hardworking group, but we have a lot of fun with what we do and are looking for new people with a similar mindset to join the organization.
What we do:
Our proprietary software-as-a-service helps automotive dealerships and sales teams better understand and predict exactly which customers are ready to buy, the reasons why, and the key offers and incentives most likely to close the sale. Its micro-marketing engine then delivers the right message at the right time to those customers, ensuring higher conversion rates and a stronger ROI.
What you will do:
- Responsible for day-to-day dealer relationship management and champions the adoption and
ongoing use of the company product in the dealerships
- S/he executes launch planning, manages the product implementation and delivers initial and
ongoing training to meet the needs of the dealers in their area through regular monthly
- This person is the first point of contact for our dealerships handles issues and follows up
on those that have been escalated
- S/he brings best practice knowledge of the product into the client organization to support
the company's value proposition to its dealerships
- This person must have an in-depth understanding of the product functionality and related
services as well as an overview of the technical functionality to train effectively and
communicate appropriate usage
- In addition, the DRM will ensure that product changes, new features and releases are
communicated and implemented in a timely manner
- This position will cover a geographical area and work as part of a larger team reporting to a
Regional Area Manager
- S/he will also deliver training from time to time to company team members as part of their
- Maintain and retain 20-25 accounts
Who you are:
- Bachelors' degree in Business, Management, Marketing or a related field
- 3-5 years professional experience working in sales, marketing or customer service in a luxury
automotive retail environment
- Significant experience working with CRM tools and are at ease with technology
- Think quickly on your feet and handle ambiguity
- Communicate well both orally and in writing and demonstrate business and financial acumen in
your daily work
- Know how to establish rapport and develop meaningful relationships with your clients
- Negotiate effectively, finding the win-win solution to problems
- Proactively solicit feedback, ask clarifying questions and resolve issues in a
- Ability to perform as part of a larger team and work independently to schedule and prioritize
- Regularly assess your own performance and adapt your work to achieve better results
- Must believe in what you do and feel a vested interest the company's success
Must be bilingual in Spanish
This role requires 80%-100% travel within the region and nationally as needed
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.