Who we are:
Our Company was founded on the idea that there are patterns in people's behavior that, with the right logic, can be used to predict future outcomes. We are a rapidly growing organization that partners with our customers to create solutions that are simply not found anywhere else. We work in groups rather than in structured corporate hierarchies; our culture is creative and entrepreneurial where everyone contributes to company goals in a very real way. We are a hardworking group, but we have a lot of fun with what we do and are looking for new people with a similar mindset to join the organization.
What we do:
Our proprietary software-as-a-service helps automotive dealerships and sales teams better understand and predict exactly which customers are ready to buy, the reasons why, and the key offers and incentives most likely to close the sale. Our micro-targeted marketing engine then delivers the right message at the right time to those customers, ensuring higher conversion rates and a stronger ROI.
What you will do:
automotiveMastermind is looking for a world-class product leader to drive company growth by shaping the product vision and strategy of our Conquest offerings. As the Product leader, you will be responsible for developing the product vision and strategy for our Market and Service Conquest offerings as well as managing the conquest product team. The role will report to the VP of Product.
- Serve as the internal expert for our Conquest product offering for the automotive Retail
- Manage a team of product managers and product owners
- Develop a vision of the Conquest Product offering and evangelize that vision to internal and
external stakeholders at all levels and functions of the organization
- Partner with engineers, software architects, product owners and other experts to document,
prioritize and scope features for continuous release in an Agile environment
- Develop detailed requirements specifications, including user interface mockups and business
- Participate in the full product enhancement lifecycle, from requirements gathering and
prioritization of enhancement requests through design and oversight of implementation
- Guide the work of the product manager and product owners to ensure that features and product
backlog items are effectively documented, groomed and communicated to engineering and other
stakeholders for development and release
- Understand the marketing Tier 3 retail automotive consumer Conquest landscape
- Investigate and analyze market trends, opportunities and the competitive landscape to help
guide automotiveMastermind strategies and direction
- Understand the design and technical concepts behind the Conquest product offering and clearly
communicate those concepts to stakeholders in a concise and contextually relevant way
- Help to maintain ongoing relationships with automotiveMastermind's platform customers,
gathering requirements and feedback from our customers on an ongoing basis to guide the product
roadmap and strategy, solve customer issues and identify areas for improvement
- Effectively identify and build business cases for new products and features.
- Prioritizing needs based on team objectives; clearly highlight business use cases and vet
assumptions prior to further investment
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve on existing products and advocating for the
creation of new products that will benefit automotiveMastermind
- Ensure clear communication between design and development, as well as facilitating
interaction between teams in order to develop the marketing platform in the most innovative and
Who you are:
- 5-10+ years product management experience demonstrating increasing levels of leadership and
- Experience with marketing automation platforms operating at scale to millions of consumers
across multiple channels
- Highly organized, technically astute and unwavering tenacity to solve automotiveMastermind's
most complex operational challenges
- Unparalleled analytical and problem-solving skills. There isn't a problem you can't
- A strong working knowledge of software development and architecture concepts
- Familiarity with SaaS/API-heavy environments, cloud computing and big data
- Experience writing focused and lightweight user stories for technical products
- Experience with Agile or other incremental development approaches and cross-functional work
- An expert in the ins and outs of web standards, design and usability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analyze and interpret market and audience data to provide key actionable insights
- Effectively report results of Conquest product campaigns to the executive leadership team
- Responsible for the career development, succession planning and goals for direct reports
- Knowledge of the Automotive tier 3 marketing space a plus
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.