About us :
Our company partners with clients in business, finance and government to provide the unrivalled insights and perspectives that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. IHS Markit serves more than 50,000+ key customers in more than 140 countries, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500. We help decision makers apply higher-level thinking to daily tasks and strategic issues across a host of industries and disciplines.
We're looking for a smart, motivated and experienced Office Manager to support our Minsk team. Our culture is creative and entrepreneurial where everyone contributes to company goals in a very real way.
If your heart beats faster when you think about employee wellbeing, a company's image, public relations, and events management, then we have a point for discussion and cooperation.
Our future colleague will:
- Manage and coordinate internal and external events, both onsite and remote formats
- Help colleagues to mitigate feelings of isolation that can occur when employees work remotely
- Promote and maintain the brand image of IHS Markit
- Lead internal and external communication (news announcements, events, support executive communications)
- Create and manage internal/external content
- Maintain, drive, and promote Corporate Sustainability philosophy (organize events, prepare content and reports, track metrics and progress, engage our colleagues)
- Support general office needs, which may include administrative services, supply ordering, mail and distribution services, records retention and office reception
- Provide oversight to general administrative staff and coordinate with necessary vendors to meet organizational needs in partnership with other teams
- Process an incoming and outgoing correspondence, calls distribution
- Support business travel arrangements
- Manage facilities budget (admin costs & repair)
About you :
- Knowledge and understanding of administrative and secretarial best practices and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to listen, adapt, and explain.
- Self-motivation and initiative taking.
- Ability to establish, maintain effective working relationships with staff and clients.
- Excellent drafting and translating/interpreting skills both in Russian and in English.
- Ability to plan, coordinate, and organize workload while remaining aware of changing priorities and competing priorities and deadlines.
- Strong computer and internet research skills.
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Previous work experience in an international/IT organization is an advantage.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages.
- Fluency in English and Russian
- Familiarity with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Experience in copywriting and editing
What we offer :
- Great colleagues and open atmosphere at workplace
- Ongoing Education (training, mentoring program, conferences)
- Ability to implement your own ideas and solutions
- English language classes
- Employee stock options plans
- Extended medical insurance for employees and their families
- Personal accident coverage
- Employee assistance program
- Reimbursement of sports activities
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.